lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

Glowing summer look

I don't know about you but summer look to me is basically all about the glow. Not a nasty and sweaty look, just a little bit of glow and a light makeup to avoid worrying about re-touch your makeup every five minutes! I don't know why the glowing look always reminds me of models, it is so gorgeous

I did this look following a video, i'll put the link below!. Do you like a glowy or a matte look?

Yo no se ustedes pero un look de verano para mi es básicamente todo sobre el brillo. No un sucio y sudoroso look, solo un poco de brillo y un maquillaje ligero para evitar preocuparse sobre retocar tu maquillaje cada cinco minutos! No se porque el look brillante siempre me recuerda a las modelos, es lindisimo.













Glowing summer makeup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQaz0MkcSs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario